Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pictures Since Christmas



This is the first picture on my camera; Christmas Day:




Here are a whole ton of pictures me and Jessica took one time when we were bored:




















Sam, Dave, Patti, Grandma B, and Jeff:








New Year's Eve pictures (plus a random one of Jessica and me that got in there somehow):











Sam, Ellie, and Blake:







Chersten, Brittni, Christine, and I started taking themed pictures and voting on who turned out best:

Just woke up and nothing makes sense:




I don't even remember what this one was supposed to be...




It was supposed to be heartbroken... but none of us really look right!




Faces as squished as possible:




Faces as wide as possible(Britt won this one for sure):




Sleeping:





Dallan, Meagan, and me in math :)




This is me and Dallan in our completely unplanned matching shirts

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Where are the pictures of you dancing? You are fantastic! The show completely entertained my kids. I am so glad we got to see you perform.

Oliphant Family said...

Looks like fun! I just got the link to your blog!